L'Arte del Ferro Battuto
VAT N. 02592850594
CCIA of Latina: number: 45668;
SS 148 Pontina, km 84.700
04010 Borgo San Donato - Sabaudia (LT)
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
These Conditions of Sale govern the sale of products marketed by L'Arte del Ferro Battuto using only the technology of distance communication via the Internet. All contracts to purchase products transactions via the site "www.virgiliobono.it" by following the procedures described above, between the seller and buyers, will be governed by these Terms. To simplify the art of wrought iron above from now on will be called the Company.
1. Acceptance of general conditions of sale
1. The items for sale on the site www.virgiliobono.it are unique, because each item, by its very nature the product of artistic craftsmanship, even when it is the same subject and / or model, can vary slightly. As a result, the pictures posted are not meant as a demonstration but actually representative Item.
2. Accordingly, the Company will reimburse the customer for 'item not as described' if they were challenged slight differences aesthetic.
3. The contract between the Company and the Customer shall be concluded with the payment for goods purchased in the method chosen by the customer.
4. By placing an order in the manner provided, the customer takes note of all the information provided to him during the purchase process, with particular attention to the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
5. The client, once the online purchase procedure, will print or save an electronic copy but keep these general conditions of sale, subject to the requirements of Art. 3 and 4 of Decree No. 185/1999 on distance selling.
2. Conditions for the conclusion of the contract
1. Once finally sent the order form, you will see a summary page of the order and sent an e-mail confirming the receipt of the order containing all the necessary information to complete the purchase. The customer, if it needs more information about the objects on sale or on other aspects of the transaction, can contact managers via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The answer will come within 24 hours (excluding Saturdays and holidays); is allowed, also the use of the phone, which is however not binding.
2. All orders are subject to acceptance by the seller, which reserves, at its sole option, the right to cancel any order:
in the case of clerical errors associated with the customer's order or with the information sent by the customer.
if the customer does not meet the General Conditions of Sale listed in this document or in the special conditions set out in www.virgiliobono.it site in the section dedicated to information on how to purchase.
3. Prices and terms of payment
The selling prices of the products, shipping charges and payments and shipping arrangements will be those chosen by the customer on the site www.virgiliobono.it when the order.
The Customer shall immediately notify the Seller any error or omission of any type in the payment terms and prices contained in the order summary page and / or in e-mail confirmation of the order by sending an email to: lavorazionemetalli@virgiliobono. it indicating the order number, name and surname, subject, user name and description of the problem in the message.
The shipment of the material purchased will be made within three working days in the case of immediate availability, otherwise within 2-3 weeks from date of order concluded.
The customer agrees to pay the price of the products ordered by one of the payment methods described on the site, unless otherwise agreed.
5. Shipping and Returns
The products are delivered under the terms and in the manner specified in the site www.vigiliobono.it as determined by the customer when the order.
Transport costs are usually borne by us, except in special cases, related to distance, or difficulty of execution, treated from time to time where if the need arises.
6. Ownership and transfer of risk of deterioration of the property
The right of ownership of the Products passes to Customer after full payment of the products. The risks of breakage and / or deterioration of the Products pass to Customer upon delivery of the goods to the carrier.
The sense of Article 3:05 of the Decree. 185/99 on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts, the customer, who for whatever reason are not satisfied with the purchase made, the right to terminate the contract of sale, without penalty and without giving any reason, within 10 working days from the day of receipt of goods.
The withdrawal must be exercised within the period of posting above expected to revocation, a written notice by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt (A / R) that clarifies the intention to withdraw from the contract.
Such notice shall be addressed strictly to the place opening.
The communication can be sent, within the same period, by telegram, telex and facsimile, provided it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 48 hours.
If the customer exercises his right of withdrawal, he will also have to provide your own expense to return the goods and INTEGRA NOT USED (in its original packaging)
The refund will be made no later than the deadline of 10 working days of the withdrawal with insured, prepaid at the headquarters of the Seller.
We will not be withdrawn under any circumstances parcels cash ne 'carriage.
If the right of withdrawal has been exercised in accordance with these instructions, the Seller shall refund the sums paid for free for the purchase of goods (excluding the costs related to the return of the goods, which are charged to the customer and the cases specified below), within a period of 30 days.
According to the Legislative Decree no. 185/99, the right of withdrawal can not be exercised for contracts:
the supply of goods made to specifications or clearly personalized or which by their nature can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
The Seller reserves the right to request, for other goods not attributable to the above categories, the express waiver of the right of withdrawal by the customer.
The right of withdrawal may only be exercised by consumers who purchase with receipt and not with bill and VAT and for which the use of the property does not fall in professional activity, as the law only applies to non-professional users.
8. Acceptance and Refunds
The products will be deemed accepted by the customer at the time of delivery. Except in cases where the customer exercises his right of withdrawal pursuant to Art. 7 above, such acceptance is presumed until the Customer informs the Seller, as soon as possible and in any event no later than 14 working days from the day of receipt of the Products, the Products that have been delivered in terms of inoperability or they were defective.
Following this last communication, the Seller will, at its option, to replace the defective products or refund the amount paid by the customer for their purchase.
9. Limitation of Liability
Except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence of the Seller, is now agreed that, if found Seller's liability in any capacity against the Customer - including the case of default, in whole or in part, the obligations assumed by seller to the customer as a result of the execution of an order - the Seller's liability shall not exceed the price of products purchased by the customer and for which the dispute arose. Seller's liability for delays in delivery can not exceed the amount of postage paid by the customer.
10. Customer Obligations
The Customer undertakes, once the purchase procedure provided for in www.virgiliobono.it site, to handle the press and keep the present general conditions, and the information contained in www.virgiliobono.it site dedicated to information on how to purchase, under and for the purposes of articles. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree. N. 185/99.
It is prohibited for minors to carry out orders. The Seller reserves the right to prosecute any violation or abuse.
11. Protection of personal data
Under Decree Law no. 196/03 regarding the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, the customer is informed that the personal information provided with the purchase order will be processed in compliance with those laws, only running the obligations arising from the purchase of goods / services.
Consent to the processing of data provided by the customer for the purposes connected with the purchase is required and is therefore given automatically by sending the purchase order.
12. Jurisdiction and applicable law
Any dispute relating to 'application, execution, interpretation and violation of purchase contracts signed "on line" via the website www.virgiliobono.it is subject to Italian jurisdiction. These terms and conditions are governed by Italian law and are reported, although not expressly provided herein, the Legislative Decree. N. 50/92 and Legislative Decree. N. 185/99.
Any dispute arising in connection with contracts under these Terms or that it was still connected to it, will be referred to the Court of Latina.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles. 1341 and 1342 of the Civil Code, the Customer declares to have carefully read and understood and agree to the terms and conditions of sale listed above.